Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lemon aromas

The day before yesterday I went to this fabulous cooking seminar organized from tasteFULL to know all about home made liqueurs, jams, syrups and sorbets with lemons and strawberries. 

Vicky (tasteFULL) with Tony Kavalieros @ the crime scene

And now I 'm so excited because yesterday I made my own limoncello, lemon syrup for homey-cool lemonades and a delicious strawberry syrup for ice-cream toping. 


Well, actually the limoncello will be ready in a month from now and I had a little extra in it. The recipe was with vodka, lemon peels and optional some fresh lavender, which I didn't had so instead I put 3 drops of pure essential oil of lavender (lavandula angustifolia)! I have no idea how it is going to come out, but I will let you know in a month.

As Vicky (tasteFULL) says, Life can be TASTEFULL!

No comments: